Support

Open search

Photos have disappeared from gallery

I've recently lost all of my photos too and can't find them anywhere. I had photos of my mum who recently passed away and theyve all gone 😢🙁. I have no idea how to find them. Can anyone suggest anything..? 

First Poster

I'm sorry to hear.  Samsung gives 0 *****s, so don't bother with asking them.  They were completely useless in trying to recover the pics i lost and trust me, they'll just deny this is a problem in the first place.  The only thing you can do at this point is try to recover the pics through a non-Samsung app, for example if you had your backups going to Google cloud, or Verizon cloud, etc.  There is no way to recover them if you only had them saved via the Samsung gallary.  Sorry, good luck.  And on a side note, never buy another Samsung product again, I'm certainly not!

Observer

Where do i find the recycle bin?

Woke up and the camera folder with all my photos has cleared apart from about 9 random photos. Why are samsung avoiding this issue? Luckily I do backup to Google bit still this to happen is jist not good enough.  Maybe someone should go to the press. 

Observer
Same thing happened to me. Frustrating!

I can't see 90% of my picture 

First Poster

I had the same problem. I went to *my files" and it said that the SD card was not connected. So I restarted my phone. After restart the SD card was connected  but I still couldn't see the pictures in "album". So I accessed the SD card and found the pictures there and uploaded the most important ones to my Dropbox.

After I had gone through the pics (and I guess the phone had finished loading all its ***** after the restart) the pictures reappeared in "album".

Observer

Same here with my Galaxy Note 10.1.  Last week everything was ok.  Yesterday no pics on Gallery and I do not have an SD card installed.  I do however back up my pics & videos to Google photos and Dropbox.

How could you retrieve missing photos from recycle bin?

How can I retrieve missing photos from recycle bin?
Top Liked Authors