Support

Open search

Photos have disappeared from gallery

@Doddy1892 wrote:

I have just gone to the gallery on my S8 and 99 % of my photos have gone, including 1 I took yesterday. I ran an update at the beginning of the week but nothing since. Any ideas? 

First Poster

Can someone please tell me how to retrieve my photos as mine have also disappeared please help 

First Poster

Hello, I recently had the exact thing happen and can't seem to figure out what's happened to all of my pictures, nor recover them.  Can you help?

First Poster

Anyone come up with a solution I am having the same issue and want to swap my SD card, but afraid to lose the few pics that do show up... yes I do have them backed up, but...

First Poster

How do i fix this

First Poster

WISH I KNEW TOO! Still haven't figured out a solution out a solution...

Observer

I completed the update on my phone thismorning, and every photo I have ever taken on my phone has gone.

it is also saying my sd card is not in when it is, I don’t think my photos were saved to there anyways but I am unsure.

can someone please help I have lost 1000s of photos 

Observer

Is once doing the update this morning I have lost all of my photos ever taken on this phone.

can someone please help on how to get them back 

First Poster

Samsung please help us with this as your update has caused this issue

First Poster

Samsung absolutely refuses to acknowledge the issue. I spent hours with their tech support and via multiple emails. They never responded, even after promising they would. They deny isit a known issue. I will never buy another Samsung product again, and this was my 4th samsSam phone. Lost me for life. I recommend you do the same.

Top Liked Authors