Support

Open search

Petition for galaxy A5/A7 2017 Android Pie update!Samsung is cheating!

Apprentice

thanks for sharing but phone security is broken , knox not working in hadesrom

Explorer

@soheilsh wrote:

thanks for sharing but phone security is broken , knox not working in hadesrom

Android pie security is great ... no need knox or other third apps ... if you use only populair apps no need any security ... we are waiting to much for pie ... this rom is totally awsome and fast no lags no errors ... 

Apprentice
No bags for you? How did you install it?
Explorer

its easy bro ... you need to install TWRP for a720f if you have a7 + download hadesrom rom latest stable version and copy it to sd card ... after this two step ... need to go to TWRP and wipe system / data / cache ... after you need to install to rom on Sd card to the phone ... its easy ...

dont forgot to find latest twrp for your device .. if you flash old vesion you will get logo bootloop ... and no problem ... flash another twrp or recovery from stuck

Apprentice

Samsung please just give the A3/A5/A7 2017 costumers the android 9 just like you did to J3/J5/J7 2017 costumers!!!

Those A series were way more expensive and came with 2015 software!!

This is not fair at all!

We paid a lot more we deserve a lot more!!!

Please do that or you risk losing costumers!!!

Where is the Pie update a for A5(2017)???????

First Poster

From where did you installed that custom rom? My owne one are A5 2017 ... where i can find a custom without bugs and errors ??? Can you help me with that?

Apprentice
Explorer

After two week using custom rom hadesrom .. i recommand it to all want pie update ... work great and great .. no lags no bugs no restart ... even samsung release this update i will not use it ... thanks to hadesrom developers 

Top Liked Authors