Support

Open search

Petition for galaxy A5/A7 2017 Android Pie update!Samsung is cheating!

Explorer
Those who hoped for a new major update for Galaxy A5 (2017) will be disappointed: Samsung will not release Android Pie officially for this smartphone, despite the small hopes that emerged in recent months.

The hopes of which we speak originate from the certification by Samsung of Galaxy A7 (2017) for Android Pie, a device very similar to Galaxy A5 (2017), launched with the same Android version and which has received the same software updates: pity that the update to Android Pie was planned only for the South Korean version of Galaxy A7. So no Pie for the international version of Galaxy A7 or even for Galaxy A5.
Apprentice

But indeed its not fair at all ... this is one of our  rights to get android pie 

Apprentice

OMG even the J3 2017 gets pie and A5 2017 doesn't!!!!!

Apprentice

Some body responds please =(((((((( 

Apprentice

We should Get Android Pie we deserve it!!!

First Poster

Bruh, they officially updated J7 2017 so you think there is more power? If they updated J-series, should of updated A-series too

Apprentice

There's a Rom! I typed a long reply but it got deleted):

Anyway theres a Rom. No bags. Someone made the South Korea A7 2017 Android Pie One UI Rom an international version. It's for A5/A7 2017 Available worldwide!! All languages supported!!

You can try it out for yourself!! 

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/samsung-a-series-2017/development/rom-hadesrom...

Apprentice
I read the comments and people is mentioning bags..
Explorer

Today i installed a custom rom android pie for my A7 2017 ... its really work great even better then officiel oreo rom ... fast and great battery ... no need to wait samsung to bring pie 

Explorer

Screenshot_20190819-191947_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190819-192005_Settings.jpg

Top Liked Authors