Support

Open search

Petition for galaxy A5/A7 2017 Android Pie update!Samsung is cheating!

Explorer

Then why does J3 get it?? the arn't cheap either A series!!! more than J was! ... Samsung should be more like Apple just upgrade when new comes out simple!!!!!.  Cpu will run it fine Exynos newest 10 has it....you looked at J3 CPU?? then tell me. 

Explorer

Why would you want to break your phone?

People are considering suing Samsung because the Pie update basically turned their phone into another (terrible) phone. Trust me, you do not want this update.

First Poster
Phones should get updates, as long, as they're able to handle new versions, just like PC-s IMO.
Explorer
Why do you want a bad phone?
Apprentice
Why do you say like that?

True. Last samsung update did not do nothing. But at same time making it slower. Samsung a5/a7 2017 with update android 9 pie it not make sence to not making it. It's not fair.

Observer
People will remind these events when they want to buy a phone another time. And A520 users will be too!
Observer

People will remind these events when they want to buy a phone another time. And A520 users will be too!

Explorer

Agree Apple still update 6 , it needs to be the same! I dont want to spend $400 every few yrs......maybe every 5 is ok , anyhow early days lets hope. Sometimes they can suprise us!  

Apprentice

All 2017 Samsung Galaxy A models should get a stable, clean, light, fluent, functional and soft android pie.

That is a fact.

Absolutely undeniable.

We should be more "aggressive" about this by putting this situation and ourselves out there:

Expose this via YouTube videos.

Contact Samsung more often about this.

Because this just ain't right.

Top Liked Authors