Support

Open search

Petition for galaxy A5/A7 2017 Android Pie update!Samsung is cheating!

Apprentice

many users reported Bluetooth problem , wifi problem , hotspot problem in hadesrom,

Apprentice
pie update release yesterday for a7 2017 Korean edition ( a720s)
Highlighted
Explorer

@soheilsh wrote:

many users reported Bluetooth problem , wifi problem , hotspot problem in hadesrom,

I did not face any errors ... evey things work fine...  maybe for some users .. this rom is stable for me ... now pie was released for a720s ... its easy to create a custom rom for a720f ... 

Back for More

thats very unfair ... we see iphone SE gets ios 13 and we have galaxy A5 2017 that released after iphone SE and we dont get Android 9 pie ... we must buy a iphone next time that we want to buy a phone ... At least they (Apple) gave respect to they  customers !

Back for More
👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 if A5 2017 dont get andrid 9 i will never buy a samsung device again ! im using samsung from galaxy pocket time after that A5 2015 and after that A5 2016 and now im using A5 2017 and i want andoird 9 for my device ... samsung is cheating us ..!! J series gets new update and A must get it
Back for More
we just want some respect from samsung ! we want android 9 for A5 2017
Explorer
Please Samsung give us the android pie
We deserve it
Observer
Congratulations to the company on the loss of a customer.

Almost a year has already passed since the announcement of android 9, but the company believes that users do not need to upgrade to the current version.
I think it’s not worth paying money for outdated equipment.
To date, there are enough companies that care about their customers and support the current version of the software and I will pay my money for their equipment.
Explorer
I could never said it better Liver1979
Back for More

so listening to your words the Samsung J530f which is less powerfull than A520f can get Android 9.....
Is just a way to push people to change phone just admit it and dont say something isnt fully right

Top Liked Authors