Support

Open search

Part of screen has a red tint, galaxy s8

First Poster

This is exactly what is happening to my s8! Exactly how you described it! Samsung needs to fix our phones for free!

First Poster

Exactly, I am also getting this problem.

Yes, Samsung has to fix this problem free of cost. 

otherwise, it is better to move to the iPhone.

I do not know why Samsung doing this, as I know that Samsung is the company who makes the screen and other components for the iPhone. 

First Poster

it was completly fixed by replacing the screen parts.

No other issue came back

First Poster

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+. A rectangle part of the screen ( about 70%) has a reddish tint. This $840 phone is 1 year and 1 month old. Is there a Samsung recall? I read a lot about a red tint problem on these phones. This is unbelievable and maybe a class action lawsuit should be in order. Any thoughts?

First Poster
I too have the same problem AS WELL as having to shake my phone EVERY TIME I want to take a photo, otherwise the picture is blurred.

Remind me again why Samsung is the No 1 seller?
First Poster

I took the plunge and brought my S9 to the service center on its last month of warranty.

The problem is resolved now because they gave me a new screen. And because the battery is attached to the screen (for space-saving in phone design ???), apparently they gave me a new battery too! So it's like giving my phone a new lease of life!

Process took less than 2 hours from drop in to collection. Phone did need to be factory-reset, and Samsung's Smart Switch is bad at keeping apps and settings, so restoring the phone back to a state I was happy with took some time :/

First Poster

Thanks to Samsung coming clean on the issue. Had to send the phone to their Texas center and it was repaired free of charge. Hence, cudos to Samsung

Apparently we all watch too much utube... and burnt the screen and it needs to be replaced no other options, I will live with it for now. On the plus side if your phone is still under warranty it will be free to fix but without your phone for 2 weeks....

They gave you a new phone based on your warranty?

Highlighted
Just Browsing

Hi everyone, I have some issue, latest action was browser navigation and now always stay with me (red pixels), looks like same issue above, pixels was partial burnt, I guess just changing display will help.

Top Liked Authors