Support

Open search

Note 8 stock

Apprentice

Hello there 

Does anyone know when the note 8 midnight black dual sim version will be back in stock?

Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser I
Superuser I

Unfortunately from my own experience due to the Fast nature on how stocking levels can change both Samsung and the Mobile Networks don't comment on this type of data. 

Are you purchasing from Samsung Direct or through a Network ?

Are you able to visit a Samsung Experience Store or Network Highstreet Store to buy from there @MartsH ?

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

Thanks for the reply☺

I was going to purchase direct from Samsung as I can't find a store that sells the dual sim version and I can't get to a Samsung experience store unfortunately looks like I might have to have a gold one 😀 

Cheers

Superuser I
Superuser I

You're very welcome. 

The maple gold looks really nice. 

Perhaps take a look at TechZilla's unboxing. 

https://youtu.be/29bp4uiYyxo

Hope you get yours soon. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Voyager

Hi @MartsH Have you tried Samsung support as@BandOfBrothers mentioned they don't usually  comment on  release times but as your are wanting to purchase a device from them they may give you a rough idea 

Recently they had an offer for the wireless charger and it wasn't in stock but they told me they would send me an email when back in stock of which they did.

If I was you it is worth I try as you have nothing to lose but I can imagine the stock for the one you want surely won't be far off as I have read my self they were preparing for record breaking sales and the device colour  you want is one of the most popular could possibly be only a few extra days away and I would be a bit miffed if I settled on a colour I didn't really want 

DRUID DOODE
Apprentice

Cheers for the help il get in contact with the Monday morning and see what they have to say 

Top Liked Authors