Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Lite. Stuck in "Odinloop"

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 08:11 PM)
SCF
First Poster
Options

Well. I got my Galaxy Note 10 Lite yesterday. I wanted to root it so I downloaded the stock firmware for my model and region, patched AP file with the Magisk and attempted to flash it with Odin. OEM unlocked, picked all 4 files, pressed the button. It failed. The worst is the fact that PC no longer recognizes device (I tried different ports, cabels, even different machine (both Windows 10), reinstalling drivers). I'm stuck in the Odin mode now. When I restart the phone it loads to the boot screen, then a second later I'm in the Odin mode again. Both screens are on the pictures. Basically I can't even turn the phone off now. What can I possibly do?

4298344d-fdec-4f40-85da-a53d0aa090e7.jpg

3810efcc-6209-40da-957e-86b484e4e26f.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@SCF: It looks like the third party software you have installed has caused a compatibility issue. Take it to an authorised Support Centre, where an engineer will be able to look at this for you, although please be aware that any repairs will be chargeable as our warranty doesn't cover unauthorised modifications to the software. To find your nearest one, please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree with the advice given by @AndrewL 

You could also take a look on the xdadevelopers website as the members there might be able to advise / help you out too @SCF 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes