Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Volte on S8

(Topic created on: 04-05-2018 07:18 PM)
Simon29
First Poster
Options

I had purchased S8 unlocked version from Curry's in the UK coz I travel a lot and have to change SIM according to the country. To my disappointment I am unable to find VOLTE option in the settings. I believe this is a world phone and with being a flagship model this should have been enabled. Lower models do support but Samsung S Galaxy line has this issue. 

How do I get VOLTE to work? Should I wait for Samsung to push a update. ?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @Simon29

You should have the VoLTE option in your settings buddy, to find it go to Settings> Connections> Mobile networks and you should see the option to enable VoLTE calls.

0 Likes
Simon29
First Poster
Options

@john40h

There is no option as such you have mentioned. checked earlier and rechecked the same. 😞

0 Likes
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@Simon29

Have a look to change your network from "Global" to "CDMA\LTE" in your settings, go to Settings>Connections>Mobile networks>Network mode and change it and then go back in and see if the VoLTE option is there.

AntS
Options

Hi all. :robothappy:

VoLTE is also network dependent. Some info on VoLTE and links to compatibility here.

0 Likes
Ellari
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20190627-000036_Phone.jpg

0 Likes
Rich0798
Student
Options
There is no option for what your saying to change on the s8 plus, any other ideas?
0 Likes
gordonm
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on my S8+

Suggestions....

0 Likes
jcmolero71
First Poster
Options

I had volte, until yesterday, the latest patch update messed it, volte option just dissapeared and calls are falling to 3g, however volte indicator is still up. Phone is s8+ sprint unlocked and sim is from Movistar Colombia (also with vilte, which it seems unaffected) please a solution for this!

0 Likes