Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Samsung Update SUCKS!!! How do I revert back to last version? The whole point of ANDROID is customization!!!! WAKE UP!

(Topic created on: 29-03-2019 03:31 PM)
CaulShivers
First Poster
Options

First they got rid of customizing message app. I loved picking a picture from my gallery as a background = GONE

I loved changing the chat bubbles and fonts in the message app = GONE

PhotoEditor Pro entigrated with normal editor, no censoring parts of a picture option

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@CaulShivers 

Samsung official stance is you can't rollback firmware once it's been installed.

However take a look on xdadevelopers site and Google Search and you'll find further information.

A person doing this does so at their own sole responsibility knowing that a phone can be put Into an unusable state and possible manufacturing warranty being voided.

Other customisation options could be accessed via using a 3rd party launcher such as Nova Prime etc.

Other Text messaging options such as Textra as one example may offer further customisation options.

Feedback to Samsung is best sent via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App to which I've sent my own feedback on features I miss personally.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Timh93p
First Poster
Options

The new button scrolls at the bottom are ***** up everything! Put the old ones back!

0 Likes