Support

Open search

Move to a new phone

SOLVED
Apprentice

I think it would be great if Samsung helped with migrating apps from Windows and Mac or to android to help make the make the decision of moving easier, as they have do e with content; photos etc. If they were able to work with Google app store to suggest and maybe even partially fund the move from these other phone providers to similar ones on samsung android it would make the move a no brained. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice
Hi Nige,

If you download Samsung Smarten to your PC or Mac and then follow the onscreen prompts to transfer data from your old device to your new Samsung Device. With regards to the apps, when transferring apps it Smartsync provides you with 2 or 3 like for like options if the original app is not directly available, a looking you to choose the best option.
Hope that helps.
3 REPLIES 3
Apprentice
Hi Nige,

If you download Samsung Smarten to your PC or Mac and then follow the onscreen prompts to transfer data from your old device to your new Samsung Device. With regards to the apps, when transferring apps it Smartsync provides you with 2 or 3 like for like options if the original app is not directly available, a looking you to choose the best option.
Hope that helps.
Apprentice
*SmartSync even apologies. Autocorrect fail.
Observer

Yes, i think so. I wondering about the Galaxy firm ware. We just copied by usb and moving all data looks like sewa mobil Jogja.

Top Liked Authors