Support

Open search

Model number not found?

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi all. 

I'm trying to register my Samsung galaxy a5 2017 model but Samsung doesn't list my model number. Its starts with SM-A520F but the rest isn't listed on thier site. Any ideas why mine might not appear?

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
DannyT Moderator
Hi there, @SunnyNomad.

First off welcome to the Community!

Are you trying to register for the warranty by any chance? As there is no longer a need! The warranty on your phone is in affect from the moment you purchase. Just remember to keep your receipt handy.

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I was trying to register but also to open a support ticket which seems to ask for the same model number details. If I don't need to register then fine but why does it give me the option to and not have a relevant model number available  I'd like yo raise a supper to keg too as I have an issue with my device which also need this number. Any ideas how I proceed?

Thanks. 

ChrisM Moderator

SM-A520F is the correct model code @SunnyNomad. You can register your phone on the 'My Samsung' link here.

To book your phone in for a postal inspection/repair, we suggest you speak directly to our Support Team using one of the following options shown here.

Top Liked Authors