Support

Open search

Missing App Icon Badges after Oreo Update?

I've struggled with the same problem & finally came upon this workaround. Not ideal & there's a bit of work to do in terms of customization if that type of thing bothers you.. BUT .. It works!!!

https://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-get-the-unread-badge-count-on-galaxy-s8-galaxy-note-8-and-gala...

I used the Apex method & spent about an hour to get the look & feel just right for me & now I really love it.

Too bad that it had to come to us users having to do this in place of what seems like a simple fix through a system upgrade! 

First Poster

I have the same problem with my Samsung J6 regretting buying it now, Hasnt any one out there got a solution please

First Poster

Im having same problem. At times there would be badges for facebook then other times there would be none, this is happening randomly with other apps, if the problem was the new update it wouldnt happen at all, ive been trying to fix this but with no joy, very fustrating 😡

First Poster

Im having same problem. At times there would be badges for facebook then other times there would be none, this is happening randomly with other apps, if the problem was the new update it wouldnt happen at all, ive been trying to fix this but with no joy, very fustrating 😡

Top Liked Authors