Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Missed calls not showing after update

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 02:51 PM)
Cmy
Journeyman
Options

Both myself and my husband have j3 2017 phones, today we both updated to pie, updates went fine but now my husband doesn't get missed call notifications,  i do get the notification and our options are set exactly the same ( his are set to show notifications) ... We've been trying to sort it out for hours but have not been successful...any ideas?

...please!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
CarlH
Options

Hi @Cmy Can you try going to Settings > Apps > Phone > Force Stop. You could also try deleting the cache but be aware that this will delete all of your current call logs. This can be done in Settings > Apps > Phone > Storage >  Clear cache/ data. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Cmy
Journeyman
Options

He's done that more than once, it hasn't helped....also when i try calling him from my phone ( to see if we've fixed the notification issue) after I've ended the call ( without him answering) he gets emergency calls only at the top of his screen, even though he has a strong signal.... this never happened before the update. The missed call only shows on recent on his phone not on the lock screen and no badge icon appears either

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Can you swap the SIM cards in both phones and see if it still happens? 

0 Likes
Cmy
Journeyman
Options

We swapped sims, his phone with my sim in it still didn't show the missed call, my phone with his sim in it did show the notification, all options have been checked again for the umpteenth time and we still can't see any differences.

0 Likes
Solution
CarlH
Options

Have you tried Safe Mode? To activate this, restart the phone but whilst it's powering up, keep the 'Volume Down' button held until you reach the home screen. If done correctly, Safe Mode will be displayed in the bottom left corner. 

Cmy
Journeyman
Options

@CarlHthank you, that worked, everything was fine in safe  mode so he started deleting  apps one at a time and he found what app was blocking  it... something called cm lite, thank you for helping .

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
vasuparvatham
First Poster
Options

I found that missed call notifications on lock screen & phone app (count of missed calls) is showing properly. But once am out of safe mode, i don't see missed call notifications on lock screen as well as phone app (count of missed calls). 

Please help me.

0 Likes