Support

Open search

Messages App MISSING "block by phrases" on One Ui

First Poster

On previous firmware we were able to use the function Block By Phrases or Words to avoid Spam coming from SMS.

With this One UI Samsung removed this option and left only the "block by number", but that doesn't hep because spammers change Sim Cards faster than I change clothes =/ one week has passed and I already got over 50 spam messages even blocking the numbers =/ 

PLEASE BRING BACK THE BLOCK BY WORDS / PHRASES FUNCTION

I can give one example, Uber Eats is desperatly trying to grow in Brazil, but we have two other bigger companies, so,  everyday Uber Eats sends me 3 SMS for a coupon on lunch, afternoon snack and dinner =/ and I keep blocking and they keep changing the numbers =/ .. and there is also TAP, Natura, Itaú, C&A, Credicard, and lots and lots of bilions of trilions another companies that keep sending annoying SMS messages =/

PLEASE I BEG YOU SAMSUNG SOFTWARE ENGINEERS .. 

4 REPLIES 4
First Poster
I also have this problem I really hope Samsung addresses this issue as a priority I cant see how it would be hard to implement in the next fix. The amount we paid for our phones we should not be having a downgrade and loss of features we should be gaining new features and old ones should be improved. Massively disappointed with Samsung and considering my next purchase with a well known Chinese competitor who seem to value customers more than Samsung.
First Poster

Plus+1.Just upgraded from Note 4 to Galaxy A70 and now I'm spammed left right and centre. The Old Note 4 used to have spam phrases, like if there 'REply yes or no', etc. and now they all streaming in. Please fiix asap.

+1

First Poster

After the 1000 mark of spams ... I gave up of Samsung and changed brand .. I was receiving spam from special numbers that I couldn't even block the numbers, Uber was sending over 10 SMS a day .. so I sold my Samsung phone and I started to hate Uber and others companies.

Top Liked Authors