Support

Open search

MP3 converter for YouTube

SOLVED
First Poster

Does anyone have a preferred converter for YouTube to MP3?

Looking for any and all suggestions!

I've been using:

https://ytmp3.cc

For years, it has been my favorite. Worked without a hitch on my old galaxy. However, I  recently got this phone (Samasung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro through Straight Talk) within the past 3 months and have had nothing but problems with it. Continuously opens up another tab in my browser saying there's a virus and whatnot. Of course I never do, close out the extra tab and continue with the download. I have a slight feeling this is why I keep getting ***** emails.

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Helping Hand
The mp3 converters or other non-native tools are the main reason you get these virus adds, this has nothing to do with the phone itself.

It might be they added analytic tracker in the converter which sends 3rd party adds to your screen after downloading and accepting their Terms and Conditions.

Wipe your cache from all browser apps to get rid of these Virus Adds, or if they are nestled inside your memory you need to find the nested file and delete it or reset your phone all together.

I won't advice on mp3 converters as they are all unreliable.

---------
Never gonna give you up!
Mvg,
T.K.
16 REPLIES 16
Helping Hand
The mp3 converters or other non-native tools are the main reason you get these virus adds, this has nothing to do with the phone itself.

It might be they added analytic tracker in the converter which sends 3rd party adds to your screen after downloading and accepting their Terms and Conditions.

Wipe your cache from all browser apps to get rid of these Virus Adds, or if they are nestled inside your memory you need to find the nested file and delete it or reset your phone all together.

I won't advice on mp3 converters as they are all unreliable.

---------
Never gonna give you up!
Mvg,
T.K.

But if you trying this https://fvdtube.com/en/youtube-mp3-converter/ mp3 converter

You had no issue while there is

1. no ab-block
  2. no malware
  3. free of cost
  4. secure
  5. download multiple playlists

on this converter & this converter works fastest. The Website very simple creates an mp3 file of the audio from the youtube video.

First Poster

All those who are fond of music must have heard about Mp3xd youtube to mp3 downloader because a number of users rely on this astonishing downloader to save their favorite media file.

Helping Hand
Pirate hat - Check
Shady website - Check
Shady Ad banner - Check
Wonder why you have so much virusses and malware on your phone - Check

---------
Never gonna give you up!
Mvg,
T.K.
AndrewL Moderator
Hi @Cf3p0

As mentioned by @Talí, it is likely that the MP3 converter or another 3rd party app is responsible for the virus alerts. To check this you can restart the phone in Safe Mode via the following steps: Turn the device off > Press and hold the Power key > Release the Power key when the J3 logo appears > Press and hold the Volume Down key immediately after releasing the Power key > Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the device finishes booting. If the issue is not present in Safe Mode then this indicates that the alerts are stemming from a third party app.
First Poster

No worries, it’s a very simple process, as there are many online mp3 downloader tools available to convert a YouTube video to MP3. I suggest you to go with youtubetomp3 to search for the song and for “youtube to mp3 conversion. You can also look for many options online. The steps to convert any of the YouTube videos to MP3 are:

1. Copy YouTube video URL
2. Open youtubetomp3.zone
3. Paste your YouTube video URL link on the website
4. Select the desired “MP3” format from the list
5. Click on the “Convert” button

Highlighted
Helping Hand

New Youtube Premium allows you to download the songs you like, no ads, no virusses, offline mode and downloads available:
https://www.youtube.com/premium

---------
Never gonna give you up!
Mvg,
T.K.
Superuser I
Superuser I

YouTube Premium is obviously a safe method but does come with a price tag, for instance more expensive than  Netflix and Amazon prime.  You Tube Go is offered in several countries with poor connectivity but no official method for installing in Uk/Europe. https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16956976/youtube-go-offline-viewing-130-countries-limited-connecti...

First Poster

I prefer mp3converter which is also a  youtubemp3 converter to download videos from youtube

Top Liked Authors