Support

Open search

Lost all my photographs.

Highlighted
Explorer

I have five grown up children all experts on these smart phones but can I find one when I need help can I b*******. Anyway, my latest problem is that I've managed to lose all of my photographs.  Could someone please tell me if its possible to recover them?

5 REPLIES 5
DannyT Moderator

Hi there, @BML. Well, we can help you out with this! Just a few questions first.

What phone are you using? Are you unable to locate your photos in the Gallery app? Could we just get a bit more info on this?

Thanks,

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Explorer

The Phone is a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, a rather elderly one donated by my middle son.  I am a totall new user and are feeling my way.  I had about twenty photographs and must have done something wrong because all I have now is one.  I'm thinking of buying an inepensive new Samsung J5 so that I know that I will be starting witha blank page.

DannyT Moderator

Were these photos backed up anywhere? If not, we wouldn't (unfortunately) be able to retrieve them.

It sounds like the J5 would be a great phone for you!

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Explorer

They are not showing on the Gallery of my Samsung so I suspect that they are long gone.  A lesson well taught because I will now be much more careful.

Voyager

Hi @BML

Do you remember anything in particular happening before they disappeared? To prevent this from happening in the future, have a look at this link here which tells you how you can back up your phone using various methods:

https://www.samsung.com/hk_en/support/mobile-devices/backup-your-data/

Really hope this helps! 

samos.png

Top Liked Authors