Support

Open search

Locked with different language. Can't unlock now

Highlighted

I locked my J3 Pro with a password, consisting of English letters. Then I had to change "Language and input" to Arabic. And now I can't unlock the phone, because it requires entering the password in English. But I can't change the language unless I unlock the phone. So I got some kind of a vicious circle here. To enter my password, I have to change the language, and to change the language, I have to enter my password. And one more thing... can't get the purpose of setting things like that...I have also important files that's why i cannot restore the factory settings. help!

2 REPLIES 2
Superuser I
Superuser I

You could try logging into your Samsung account on a tablet etc and then reset the phone that way.

Or if you can visit a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

@Fianso97d wrote:

I locked my J3 Pro with a password, consisting of English letters. Then I had to change "Language and input" to Arabic. And now I can't unlock the phone, because it requires entering the password in English. But I can't change the language unless I unlock the phone. So I got some kind of a vicious circle here. To enter my password, I have to change the language, and to change the language, I have to enter my password. And one more thing... can't get the purpose of setting things like that...I have also important files that's why i cannot restore the factory settings. help!

There's a service "Find My Mobile" : https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/find-my-mobile/

In case you had activated that on your phone you should be able to connect from outside and unlock the device.

Top Liked Authors