Support

Open search

Let down by Samsung

First Poster

I bought I shiny new midnight black S8+ on release date and got it from Samsung so I would have peace of mind.

Phone worked perfectly until I had an update to rectify the Bixby remapping process.After update Bixby button doesn't work and incoming calls to straight to answer phone with do not disturb turned off.

Called Samsung they agreed to change it straight away which was on Tuesday no courier turned up called at 6pm to say no one was coming and I took a day off work so lost money.Two days later a courier turns up out the blue while I'm at work to exchange phone but said they will call again next day.

I waited in again next day with the promise from Samsung some one will be coming..No courier.So still left with a faulty phone that hasn't been  collected losing two days pay and time to wait in.I have always praised samsu g for their  customer service but not this time  !!

Leon Walker  

Unhappy customer

3 REPLIES 3
Pathfinder

Welcome to the Community, @Leon871.

This isn't what we like to hear, could you PM me your reference number and contact details so I can look into this further for you? 

First Poster

I have similar issue. Received my S8 yesterday and set it up last night, Bixby does not work at all and button does nothing but bring up Bixby menu :-( is this a software issue or hardware?

Superuser I
Superuser I

It's not a problem it's been disabled for the moment as it was not working efficiently with the English language the Bixby home is still working (swipe right from the home screen) and I Bixby eye is now working so for now the button is off and so is Bixby Voice. Hope that clear it up for you

Top Liked Authors