Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J530f update to pie

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 09:14 AM)
Chillin
First Poster
Options

When will my UK based j5 update to pie I'm on vodaphone but not locked to network 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Chillin,

Software updates are released in batches, so I can't really check this from here. It's best to keep the phone's software settings to automatically update: Settings > Software update > Download update automatically.

Usually, the updates are rolled out to unlocked (BTU) devices first. Then they are rolled out to others via their network.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
InfernoWolf19
Student
Options

Just repeat checking for updates and be patient. There are many users that Samsung needs to roll out their updates. From what I know, they prioritise updates to different countries and my answer is just to wait. Keep us posted.

0 Likes
Solution
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Chillin,

Software updates are released in batches, so I can't really check this from here. It's best to keep the phone's software settings to automatically update: Settings > Software update > Download update automatically.

Usually, the updates are rolled out to unlocked (BTU) devices first. Then they are rolled out to others via their network.
Chillin
First Poster
Options

Usually this is the case but my wife's j5 is locked to o2 and hers has updated already 

0 Likes
Chillin
First Poster
Options

Usually this is the case but my wife's j5 is locked to o2 and hers has updated already 

0 Likes