Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invaild tracking number?

(Topic created on: 27-11-2017 05:53 PM)
Yazmincora
Apprentice
Options

So i ordered a new phone via paypal. The phone was suppose to arrive sunday, and half expected it to come today, i got the first email with purchase summary, i never got a dispatch email, anyway when i go to track my parcel it says that its invalid?. Has anyone else had this problem? 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Was this ordered via the official Samsung Shop ?

If so google Samsung Online Orders FAQs to get some information and contact us information to follow up your purchase. 

Can you check your Spam type email in-boxes. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Yazmincora
Apprentice
Options

Well i thought it was there official site but I'm not so sure now, however i paid via paypal so I'll be able to get my money back. But it's just really annoying 

It's not in my spam accout either, I'm just about to google that, thanks 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Im in the UK and purchased quite a few items from the online Samsung Store. 

The level of communication from them is outstanding. 

However I've not used PayPal. 

Can you post a link to the link site youve used ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Yazmincora
Apprentice
Options

http://www.samsung.com/uk/

Thats the site i used, 

I've emailed, phoned and tried to do a live chat, either no reply, hung up or told me to phone again, was rather shocked coming from such a big company, 

I'm going to try phoning again later. Wouldn't be to bad if i could track it :L 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Yazmincora.

That's definitely our official site.

Did you get an order number? If so, and you get no joy when you try getting through to them later, can you shoot me a PM with the order number, your name, email address and contact phone number? I'll email my Shop colleagues to check into what's going on for you.

JBuilder
First Poster
Options

I ordered a 1tb 950 EVO and received a shipping alert with a tracking number that shows it shipped Nov 3! I did not place the order until Nov 25. I chatted with online support 2x this week, and they said there's a technical issue at the moment, and they could not tell me when they actually expected my item to ship. Wish I ordered direct from NewEgg. 

0 Likes
Rhmc777Malta
First Poster
Options

My daughter ordered a Sumsung 6 inch mobile on my behalf and was not delivered now some months ago. I logged on AliExpress for some explanation but always receive a computer reply. I may no longer order certain items from China , also no guarantee is valid if not issued form AliExpress. 
Can you assist me to recover order of mobile 

thank you 

Ron Chetcuti

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @Rhmc777Malta, sorry to hear about your order. As I don't have access to orders you've placed in China, you'll need to get in touch with the retailer/website the order was placed with. I'd recommend that you ask your daughter to reach out to them for information on your order. 

0 Likes