Did you mean: 

I can't upload pictures to Facebook

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 06:57 PM)
Idalove
Student
Options

Screenshot_20191013-083710_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20191010-201531_Facebook.jpg

Please help im hearing my phone right now.  I have a galaxy j2!!!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

You will have update info and possible temporal solution here:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Smartphones/Cant-upload-pics-to-FB-from-my-phone/td-p/1340...

In that page you will have some solutions:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Tonya82
First Poster
Options

I'm having same issue very frustrating 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

---- FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL DESPISTED AS ALWAYS ... THERE ARE SOME TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS AS AN ANSWER TO THE INITIAL QUESTION AND THREAD THAT WAS ASKED WITH THIS PROBLEM A FEW DAYS AGO ----

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Smartphones/Cant-upload-pics-to-FB-from-my-phone/td-p/1340...

At the moment and for diferents reasons, we are using a tab with facebook registered in our web browse to upload files, the rest of part are working fine in Facebook.

Other people downloaded the Little version for Facebook, Facebook Lite, and it works fine too.

Other users with more experience, was trying and was suscessfull others options with repositories old versions and blocking updates, and it worked for someones.

Those are the instants provisional as temporal solutions. We are working hard to complete and restore a full and useful Facebook updated version.

----PLEASE NOT SPAM WITHOUT IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ISSUE---

You can use Samsung Member for issue registering as you must know too. Thanks @

0 Likes
MooreDarkwater
First Poster
Options

Go to Google Play and download Facebook Lite! White background, blue "F"! It will be tagged "Lite". Uninstall Facebook, blue background, white "F"! It'll be tagged Facebook!