Support

Open search

How to remove voicemail notification

SOLVED
First Poster

How do I remove the voicemail notification from my notification/status bar?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Navigator
Hi barrie
Im assuming that you`ve listened to the voicemail and its still showing the notification.
There are 2 steps that you could try.

Option 1
Try calling yourself from the same device. it will go to voicemail. leave a voicemail. and then listen to the voicemail and then delete this. this should help.

option 2

Go into settings > Applications > tap on the three dots in the top right hand corner > tap on show system apps > scroll down the list of apps until you see the three seprate phone apps > go into each phone app and clear cache and data.

These two steps should help. try Option 1 first and if that doesnt help then move on to option 2.
if you still have problems let us know.
AndrewL Moderator
Hi @Kirsteen

If you go to Apps > Tap the 3 dots > Show System Apps > Phone > Storage, you will find the Clear Cache option in there.
5 REPLIES 5
Navigator
Hi barrie
Im assuming that you`ve listened to the voicemail and its still showing the notification.
There are 2 steps that you could try.

Option 1
Try calling yourself from the same device. it will go to voicemail. leave a voicemail. and then listen to the voicemail and then delete this. this should help.

option 2

Go into settings > Applications > tap on the three dots in the top right hand corner > tap on show system apps > scroll down the list of apps until you see the three seprate phone apps > go into each phone app and clear cache and data.

These two steps should help. try Option 1 first and if that doesnt help then move on to option 2.
if you still have problems let us know.
First Poster
How do you clear the cache and data on the 3 phone apps - I don't seem to have that option??
AndrewL Moderator
Hi @Kirsteen

If you go to Apps > Tap the 3 dots > Show System Apps > Phone > Storage, you will find the Clear Cache option in there.
First Poster

Thank you soooo much, that's been bugging me for days x

Highlighted

Tried 8 various ways to remove/stop spam voice mail 2 and 3 times a day...to no avail

Top Liked Authors