Support

Open search

How do I restore deleted files on Samsung A5?

SOLVED
Apprentice

How do I restore deleted files on Samsung A5? Backup is switched on so I'm assuming my data is backed up. When I click Restore, I get the following: 'Something went wrong. Try again.' Also when I try to login to Samsung Cloud Drive on my phone it says, 'Session expired,' so where do I login?

TIA

Anne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

Thanks.  I should have closed this or marked as resolved.  As I said Backup was switched on so presumably I should have been able to find the files I'd deleted but I couldn't.  I did chat with a Samsung advisor on Facebook but didn't get any joy.  Luckily I found them in Google photos - I hadn't even thought about that.

4 REPLIES 4
MasukaH Moderator

Hi there @Anne46

Can you remember if you used other methods/accounts to back up your phone? Have you tried using your Samsung Account to restore your files? Here's a link to show you how - hope this helps! 

samos.png

Apprentice

Thanks.  I should have closed this or marked as resolved.  As I said Backup was switched on so presumably I should have been able to find the files I'd deleted but I couldn't.  I did chat with a Samsung advisor on Facebook but didn't get any joy.  Luckily I found them in Google photos - I hadn't even thought about that.

MasukaH Moderator

Hi @Anne46

That's really good to hear, sometimes it's easy to forget which account has our back! Glad to hear it's sorted - hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

samos.png

Observer

Android data recovery can be a reliable tool to recover all files from Galaxy S5

Top Liked Authors