Support

Open search

How can I make the most of my edge panel?

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I have a Galaxy S7 edge, and was wondering how do I make the most of the edge panel?

Where do I get the apps needed for it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

The edge panel can be customized to suit the thing you use the most.

You can customize the app launcher to those that you use most fequently, or even to the tasks i.e.sending a text or composing an email.

You can also download new edge panels by pulling out the edge tab (that you can move to either side or position on the edge) and pressing the setting cog in the bottom corner. Here you can select any number of pre-installed panels. Or if you want additional panels, select the Download option at the top and you will be able to install new panels.

1 REPLY 1
First Poster

The edge panel can be customized to suit the thing you use the most.

You can customize the app launcher to those that you use most fequently, or even to the tasks i.e.sending a text or composing an email.

You can also download new edge panels by pulling out the edge tab (that you can move to either side or position on the edge) and pressing the setting cog in the bottom corner. Here you can select any number of pre-installed panels. Or if you want additional panels, select the Download option at the top and you will be able to install new panels.

Top Liked Authors