Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their Galaxy S8 Plus yet?

(Topic created on: 20-04-2017 02:49 PM)
gv959
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone in the UK revceived delivery confirmation yet beyond the pre-order page showing the phone as shipped? I was expecting it today as 8 days before the 28th!

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

I have got in my hands

0 Likes
gv959
Journeyman
Options

Jaelous! Did you receive a text/email to say that it was on its way?

Thanks

0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Yes on dispatch and out on delivery, what does it say on your status when you click on the order in the email?

0 Likes
gv959
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for letting me know. It just says 'awaiting stock' , although earlier today it said 'shipped'. Oh well, I guess I just need to be patient!

Thanks
0 Likes
Stephen99
Apprentice
Options
Im in same boat . Order says shipped but not tracking details on the order
0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

I would get on the phone chaps call the Samsung help desk they can check it out for you 0330 726 7864 is the number in the UK mine said shipped at first then said delayed but got a text 30min before delivery, but I am only 30min from the local deport. It is well worth the wait a very nice phone and the finger print scanner is easy to get to :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Stephen99
Apprentice
Options

Gonna give it another hour then they are getting a phone call. 

0 Likes
gv959
Journeyman
Options
Just received the following email:

"Thank you for order XXXXXX. We are pleased to confirm your order in being processed and with an expected delivery date of 21/04/2017.

Due to the popularity of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Range, we are experiencing high call volumes and delays in response times. Please accept our apologies that if your tracking link is not updating. We are working to resolve this issue, please check your tracking link again later today."

Tomorrow then!
0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Thats good then I was very early with my order (about 5min after launch) If you have any questions about the device let me know and I will do my best to answer them :smiling-face:

0 Likes