Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green sms bubble issue

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 09:10 PM)
forcesilver
Apprentice
Options

Hello Guys,

My wife does not have her  Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) phone connected to the internet normaly.

However I had to send her some pictures today and the only way was to use email and send to her gmail which is on her phone.

But whilst the phone was plugged in charging and connected to WiFi (first time for a year) the phone updated the OS to Android 9 Pie.

Anyway to cut a long story short, the sms bubbles have changed to green and she totally hates it.

I cannot find a way to change them back to a nice pastel colour as they was before.

Also the gallery icon has changed to a dark pink and she hates that as well, is there a way to change that icon back to its orange.

Help and advice is most needed, thank you

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

She could try another text app such as textra which has more customisation or a 3rd party launcher to use more customisation such as Nova Prime as one example @forcesilver 

A person can also download icon packs to change icons too.

Some are available by long pressing on an empty part of the homescreen and choose themes.

Icons is at the bottom of the page to which some icon packs are free and some are paid for.

Although applying an icon pack will change all your icons to the new ones !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes