Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Store isn't available in this country

(Topic created on: 31-01-2020 03:00 PM)
partin
Apprentice
Options

Currently i'm in Kosovo, and the Galaxy Store says that it isn't available in this country.

https://imgur.com/a/B0L97ak 

The store has a limited view, and it won't update the Samsung apps.

The same thing is happening on an S7, S8, and an A70.

I've tried taking the SIM out, turning off location for everything, and using a VPN to connect to the store.

When I do that, I get the full view of the store, but it still won't update the apps. 

When I go to update, the update page just doesn't open. It won't sign into the profile either.

Has anyone else had this problem?

35 REPLIES 35
ahadergjonaj
First Poster
Options

If you haven't solved the problem yet, do as follows: I assume you have an IPKO SIM Card, so get a VALA SIM from someone temporarily until you deal with the samsung stuff. Otherwise, until Samsung adds Kosovo on its suported list of countries, theres is no other way around 😊

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Did that... everything worked fine. I was able to add my Samsung account to my phone, and log in to Samsung Apps, but as soon as I installed my IPKO SIM card back, the problems returned. So, again, I can't access the Galaxy Store or sync my info accross Samsung Apps. I can't use Themes either, which means until Samsung recognizes Kosovo on its systems, there is no way to use Samsung Apps using IPKO. (Vala seems to still be using Monaco as country, even though it also changed the code.)

0 Likes
edih
First Poster
Options

just like beni008 said, only put a sim card of Vala, does not need to be connected to vala internet, it's only network problem

0 Likes
Rasim1
First Poster
Options

I tryed a way and it works now i can update the softwear,using galaxy theme everything what was blocked...!

0 Likes
muli
Apprentice
Options
Ne ca menyre ke provu nese e ke fjalen me sim te vales ok por ne me ipko kem problem shoki.
0 Likes
PetroMarko
First Poster
Options

***** it , i eve bought a samsung smart watch and i have now some limited options because of the famous problem "not supported in your country" ....not cool it should be fixed ... i always had samsung and was a samsung fan but maybe i'll change to apple 👎😒

Kosova00383
First Poster
Options

Yes

Edhe une problemin e njejte e kam

Numrin qe e kam registry tash nuk po mundem me regjisteu.

Ne liste nuk eshte Kosova.

Spo din njeri qka me bo

0 Likes
Sadr
First Poster
Options

Same problem as me no updates are made because it is not available in our country this is a problem after the phone code(Kosova+383)earlier everything was fine although i have reported to samsung still nothing. 

0 Likes
rsadiku
Apprentice
Options

Hi Andrew,
none of the Samsung phones that use the IPKO mobile operator in Kosovo are being recognized by Samsung.

We have 2 big mobile operators in Kosovo, Vala 900 and Ipko. With Vala everything works fine!

As a moderator could you please help us by reaching out to your higher ups and prioritize this issue since there are at least 200k Samsung users in Kosovo! And most of us arent able to use our phones properly.

Thanks in advance

DardanR
First Poster
Options

Djem me ne fund e gjeta zgjidhjen qysh me ba Galaxy Store me IPKO, merre "APP CLONER" dhe clonone galaxy store edhe e keni nje opsion aty me e ndal galaxy store me ti pa sim info edhe instalojeni edhe ban normal skeni me pas ma problem :winking-face:

0 Likes