Have only had my new S8 for 6 weeks send suddenly noticed that in my pull down status bar all the icons and labels have boxes or grids round them. Not liking the look at all so can I revert to the way it used to look?
Solved! Go to Solution.
The new update is so bad!
I´ve been using my Galaxy S8 for almost a year now and been very happy with it.
But.. Yesterday I updated my phone. Should not have done that!!!
1. The icons look like they´re pulled out from a cheap childs phone.
2. I have NO IDEA why they changed how the windows are alligned, it was way more clearer and easier to operate before, swiping to the sides and seeing all windows at once.. Why did you change it?
3. The screen doesn´t react as fast as it did before, have to really push to get something done. Why?
4. Why have they changed the alarm clock so that the options are at the bottom? It´s now super easy to accidentally swipe to the wrong option..
5. Why have you changed the camera options? I can´t find the pro-camera anymore (before they we´re all where you can see them and choose fast) This is a really bad thing for someone who uses their camera all the time....
This new update is a total downgrade. I really hope they do something about it and fast!