Support

Open search

Galaxy S8+ vertical lines on screen

Just Browsing

Same issue mine is showing when  i do that 

Hey @CarolinaW i try *#0*# and when i tap for GREEN i have a vertical lines straight from bottom to top ( left side part +10mm from edge). Can this be fix?
Apprentice
If your phone issue havent been fix ... just try to chat with samsung customer service. They will give you a ticket no. So you can send your phone to them and get it fix this is the easiest way i would suggest . It will only takes 1 week minimum for them to receive, fix and send it back to you like what they did to my phone everything is free of charge too .

Sorry my english is bad
AntS Moderator

Hi all. :robothappy:

If a line (or lines) is still showing when you do the *#0*#  test that means it's highly likely to be a hardware issue, and so it's best to take your phone to your nearest Samsung Support Centre or contact the Support team to discuss a postal repair. (For folks in Ireland, Support contact details are here; for any non-UK and Ireland folks, I'd advise getting in touch with your local Samsung Support.)

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Observer

There is a vertical pink line in right hand side of my phone. I've got this phone one month ago and this line just appeared on it. I tried to change the setting and restart it, but the line didn't go away. What should I do?

Apprentice

Try *#0*# tap the red blue green and black... if it dont fix it ... try to chat with samsung customer service

First Poster

@seany21 wrote:

Hi

Anyone had vertical lines showing on the right side of the screen? Only had the phone 2 days, and has only appeared today.

Does this sound like a screen issue? Will be going back to see if i can get exchanged but was wondering if anyone has had this issue?

Sean

if someone has solution please tell me....  ty

First Poster

Anyone have solution for this vertical line on screen??? please tell me ty

Highlighted
Apprentice

Your phone is new so i would suggest take it back where u bought it.  As far as i know it's a screen problem.  Try *#0*# then tap the red blue green black. Some phone got fix just by doing this  but if it dont solve it take it back to where u bought it. Im sure they will give you a new one

Apprentice
Try *#0*# thrn tap the red blue green and black if it dont fix it take it back to wer u bought ur phone its a screen problem
Top Liked Authors