Support

Open search

Galaxy S8+ vertical lines on screen

Highlighted

I have  Samsung Galaxy S8+ for just over a month and now I notice 2 red lines vertical for length of my screen does anyone having this ?

Observer

Same issue!! Purple horizontal lines in Front camera...!! 

Do u Got any solution??

Observer

Horizontal Lines appearing in my Front camera of S8+ . And then unknwon Error occured msg pops. Any solution??

Apprentice

Hi... i have same issue and tried this many times. 

Went to the store where i bought the phone.. but they dont want to replace it. They said its a software issue and just deal with this. Even i only have this phone for 3 months.. 

Sprint refuse to fix the problem and refuse to change my phone 

Hi @CarolinaW,

I have a similar problem with my new Note 8.  THere is a line (yellow line if white background) in my screen.  Phone is about a month old.

Your idea of *#0*# is very useful.

When testing the Red, Green and Black background it is okay.  But when testing the Blue background, there are two black lines in the middle of the screen (everywhere else is blue).

What should I do?

THanks,

Julius

Apprentice

You have to call your phone carrier beside your phone is brand new.. its under earranty for sure..  i think all samsung new phones have issues .. or you can fownload tech expert app in google play they are helpfuk

First Poster

I ended up sending my phone back to Samsung for repair. They replaced the display and any affected Parts, under warranty.

Apprentice

Thats good... 

First Poster

Just did test *#0*#  found to have one vertical full line top to bottom of screen.. 

Just Browsing

Same issue mine is shkwiing when  i do that 

Top Liked Authors