Support

Open search

Galaxy S8 & S8+ Beta UK Frustration

Highlighted
Navigator

Well, finally the update is here and I can use my bank app and G Pay again. 

Singularly the worst organised beta I've ever done. Never, doing a Samsung Beta again and unless Samsung sort out their customer service I'll be defecting to another brand. Which will be a shame.

Explorer
This is my second beta and my last for Samsung not sure if l will be defecting to another brand just yet but l have been looking into the Google pixel 2xl
Apprentice

Hello, I updated to Oreo around 0900 this morning. I've a galaxy s8 unlocked with a three uk sim. I manually updated using ota.   In uk folks. 😎

First Poster

it could be done something through the bootloader and kernel i just need them dumped files and ill look into it 

In computing, eFuse is a technology invented by IBM which allows for the dynamic real-time reprogramming of computerchips.
By utilizing a set of eFuses, a chip manufacturer can allow for the circuits on a chip to change while it is in operation

The Nintendo Switch and Xbox 360's bootloaders for instance will check the amount of burned fuses before attempting to install new firmware

First Poster

I am in Canada.  I bought a S9 G960F/DS with a CSC of G960FOXM2BRHA and it shows under Software Information that it is XSG, XSG, XSG and About Phone also says it is a UAE phone.  Samsung Pay does not work.  Is there any way to get firmware to change it to a Canadian phone?

Top Liked Authors