Support

Open search

Galaxy S8 & S8+ Beta UK Frustration

Explorer

The screen shots they have posted from Russia today all show that it's the ***** build and not the new one l am not sure if they have flashed it themselves if they have then they have flashed the wrong one.

Navigator

@Badboy1wrote:

The screen shots they have posted from Russia today all show that it's the ***** build and not the new one l am not sure if they have flashed it themselves if they have then they have flashed the wrong one.

It seems they are saying that they received it OTA.

It's all quite a muddle now. 

Explorer

@Badboy1wrote:

Take a look at the screenshots. The baseband which is the modem is C R-A P but few lines down is the Build Number which is CRB7. The baseband didn't change.Screenshot_20180225-130005_Settings.jpg

Navigator

Hi anyone get Oreo in UK ? 

Navigator

@Grzegorz79wrote:

Hi anyone get Oreo in UK ? 

Not yet, apart from those luck three customers who seem to have non-uk phones.

Navigator

Is it possible that the matter can be raised with the Beta team again. Because the deregistration process is broken, we are effectively trapped in the Beta. Either allow us to roll back to Nougat or release the Oreo update.

Highlighted
Navigator

Omg Samsung do something to make people happy ! 

Navigator

@Grzegorz79wrote:

Omg Samsung do something to make people happy ! 

Bizarrely, some more notices have been removed from the beta community. Didn't bother to update anyone about the problems though! Appalling.

First Poster

I emailed the ceo and got a stock reply that didn't address my complaints as a beta user, so I used the new odin to download the latest production version. No changes to my csc, and I have Google pay back. It doesn't change the way I feel about this situation, but at least I can use my phone fully again. 

Explorer
At least you got a reply
Top Liked Authors