Support

Open search

Galaxy S7 NOT WORKING AT ALL

My S7 was running out of battery yesterday around midnight. It was around 02h00 when I noticed it had turned off. I decided to put it to charge later (as it has never been a problem how long it stays off for running out of battery until you put it to charge). It was around 04h00 when I put it to charge. The red signal that always appear when you put it to charge wasn't showing, but at let it connected for at least 30 minutes. It wasn't working, so I connected it to my PC and SURPRISE, SURPRISE it didn't worked either, this time the PC don't ever recognized the device (it was around 05h00 when this happened). But I thought that, probably, it was because it had been off for so long, so I let it connected to the PC and went to sleep. When I woke up (around 10h00) and checked the phone, STILL COULDN'T TURN IT ON, then I connected it to the Powerbank, and still no charging.

WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO?

2 REPLIES 2

This same thing happened to me last night with my Galaxy s7. It suddenly just won't take a charge anymore even though the phone is in excellent condition. Brought it to T-Mobile today and they said that I'm not the only one who's having this problem, and even some Galaxy s9 have been affected. Supposedly it's a bug from the recent update.

HELP US SAMSUNG!!!

First Poster

did you try to press volume up and power button?

Top Liked Authors