Support

Open search

Galaxy S6 locked after Factroy Reset

SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi

I have a Galaxy S6 & carried out an online unlock & wipe drive from my laptop on the advice of Samsung adviser.  In starting to reset the Galaxy it will not allow me to sign in with my current Samsung account sign in details, I have changed password to no avail. I did have a previous Samsung accout which I closed due to issues. is there a conflict on my mobile regarding requested sign in details, whatever combination of past Samsung ID & passwords I cannot get any further & I am locked out of the mobile.

I was assured by adviser that I would be able to sign in with my current Account ID & password, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Sheamansenior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Voyager

Hey @sheamansenior. Is this issue still ongoing or have you managed to resolve it?  For your nearest Support Centre, head to: https://t.co/dMMq3jNuEX is there one nearby? 

4 REPLIES 4
Superuser I
Superuser I
If all else fails I'd suggest to visit your most local Samsung Service Location.

I had a similar issue when I Factory Reset my s7 edge and my passwords were not recognised for my Google Account associated with me.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

Hi

Thanks for prompt response, when I asked the question within the community, Samsung phone support had closed for the day, I will give them one more try, but had crossed my mind that as they cannot get as far into the phone to trace my mobile to unlock online, that a visit to Samsung Service Location is the likely next step.

Kind regards

Highlighted
Voyager

Hey @sheamansenior. Is this issue still ongoing or have you managed to resolve it?  For your nearest Support Centre, head to: https://t.co/dMMq3jNuEX is there one nearby? 

Apprentice

Hi Carolina

I was unable to resolve the issue via the community or following several calls to samsung Technical online & phone support.  I visited Cambridge Samsung Support Centre who resolved the situation within 20 minutes & minimal cost.

Very pleased with their speed & efficienceny

Kind regards

Danny

Top Liked Authors