Support

Open search

Galaxy S6, black screen, charging issues

Hi all,

I've got some problems on my phone, which has only recently started. It started a couple of weeks ago when the screen flickered and went black with a white X in the bottom corner, then went back to normal. This was accompanied with a chiming noise. I didn't think much of it, but then it happened again. After searching on the internet it looks like it's due to the gear VR app mucking up. It wasn't so bad, but then it started that whenever it went blank I couldn't charge until I restated my phone, and then I had to restart it a couple of times. It's so bad now that if I want to recharge my phone I have to restart endlessly and keep my fingers crossed, and whatever is happening on it is drinking battery life like no tomorrow; so my phone is basically unusable at this point. I took it into a Samsung store at the weekend and they recommended a factory reset (which as I couldn't plug it into my computer to backup my files was a nightmare) But that hasn't helped.

Please help me! I'm so lost without my phone!

2 REPLIES 2
AntS Moderator

Hi @Alassieth.

If a factory reset hasn't sorted that one, then it's best to get it looked at again as it'll be a deep software issue that'll require a reflash.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted
Explorer
ciao alassieth .ma baskup lo puoi fare direttamente dal tuo smartphone al tuo acconto google.dopo che lo hai fatto.poi riprestina il telefono e rimettere la tua gmail.e vedrei che non nulla.anche registro delle chiamate e messaggi e tutto
khalafa
Top Liked Authors