Support

Open search

Galaxy S6 Edge Battery Life

Highlighted
SOLVED

My S6 edge battery is not lasting very long. I am having to charge twice a day now. phone is two years old. Does it need a new battery and is it worth having it done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

If you are happy with the phone and no not want to upgrade then yes get the battery replaced (via Samsung) battery lose capacity over time the more they are charged and what type of charge you use and at about 2 years is the point on which most phones would need a new battery. Samsung can give you a quote on a new battery and with them replacing it you know it will be the right battery and the work is done to a safe standard.  

1 REPLY 1
Superuser I
Superuser I

If you are happy with the phone and no not want to upgrade then yes get the battery replaced (via Samsung) battery lose capacity over time the more they are charged and what type of charge you use and at about 2 years is the point on which most phones would need a new battery. Samsung can give you a quote on a new battery and with them replacing it you know it will be the right battery and the work is done to a safe standard.  

Top Liked Authors