Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy J3 old emails and folders with contents not loading

(Topic created on: 22-07-2019 07:44 PM)
Nessa2209
First Poster
Options

Historical emails not loading and cannot access folders from my phone.  Have tried several things but just not loading.  So infuriating!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarlH
Options

Hi @Nessa2209. Can you tell me which Android version you're currently running? Which folders aren't loading? 

0 Likes
Nessa2209
First Poster
Options

Samsung J33OFN. Thanks for trying to help

0 Likes
Nessa2209
First Poster
Options

Folders from my hotmail account and historical emails.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks @Nessa2209. Are you using the stock email app or one that's been downloaded from the Play Store? Have you tried removing and then re-adding your account? 

0 Likes
Nessa2209
First Poster
Options

I use the Samsung app for my hotmail account and have the outlook app for my outlook account. I have tried deleting my hotmail account and re-adding, but still no historical data available to view other than my daily emails that come in.  Am wondering if it might be because they are both Microsoft accounts and  the 2 are not able to work properly on the device? I recently added the outlook account and maybe that is the problem?!

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
It shouldn't really cause any conflict @Nessa2209

When you go in to the Email app > 3 Lines on top left . Do you see an option that says 'All folders'? If so, tap on it and see if it brings up more folders.
0 Likes
Nessa2209
First Poster
Options

Thanks for responding.  Yes tried that and nothing in any of my folders on phone.  I have the app on my iPad and everything is there as it should be.  It’s a mystery!!

0 Likes