Support

Open search

Galaxy J3 old emails and folders with contents not loading

First Poster

Historical emails not loading and cannot access folders from my phone.  Have tried several things but just not loading.  So infuriating!

7 REPLIES 7
CarlH Moderator

Hi @Nessa2209. Can you tell me which Android version you're currently running? Which folders aren't loading? 

Highlighted
First Poster

Samsung J33OFN. Thanks for trying to help

First Poster

Folders from my hotmail account and historical emails.

CarlH Moderator

Thanks @Nessa2209. Are you using the stock email app or one that's been downloaded from the Play Store? Have you tried removing and then re-adding your account? 

First Poster

I use the Samsung app for my hotmail account and have the outlook app for my outlook account. I have tried deleting my hotmail account and re-adding, but still no historical data available to view other than my daily emails that come in.  Am wondering if it might be because they are both Microsoft accounts and  the 2 are not able to work properly on the device? I recently added the outlook account and maybe that is the problem?!

SaudA Moderator
It shouldn't really cause any conflict @Nessa2209

When you go in to the Email app > 3 Lines on top left . Do you see an option that says 'All folders'? If so, tap on it and see if it brings up more folders.
First Poster

Thanks for responding.  Yes tried that and nothing in any of my folders on phone.  I have the app on my iPad and everything is there as it should be.  It’s a mystery!!

Top Liked Authors