Support

Open search

GT-P5100

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi

Anyone know about issue with the internet connection andwhy it does not connect while the wifi is on and network is available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

If this was my device I'd first try forgetting the network in wifi settings @mory and then re try setting it back up again. 

Try changing wireless channel in your router. 

Also if your router will allow it try splitting the frequencies in your router to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and choose the best for you. 

Does it connect anywhere ?

After creating a back up a factory reset may help. 

If not then you could visit your most local Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Location. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

If this was my device I'd first try forgetting the network in wifi settings @mory and then re try setting it back up again. 

Try changing wireless channel in your router. 

Also if your router will allow it try splitting the frequencies in your router to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and choose the best for you. 

Does it connect anywhere ?

After creating a back up a factory reset may help. 

If not then you could visit your most local Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Location. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

View solution in original post

Highlighted
First Poster

Dear friend, the tablet does not show any sign of searching internet or showing any network while the others mobiles or computer I have they all connected .I tried to add a network manually but it did not connect

If any one know where I can find filles to install update and may be copy them on tablet and install it.

Thanks

Top Liked Authors