Support

Open search

Full screen

Apprentice

Hello I'm unable to go full screen mode while watching YouTube videos as the toggle has disappeared

4 REPLIES 4
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Jasonm

Is full screen turned on for YouTube in ........

Settings-Display-Full Screen Apps. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Just Browsing

Same thing. Pinch to zoom feature also does not work on my S8+ after Youtube update. Clearing the cache (soft from settings and hard from boot menu) did not help. What should I do?

G955FXXU1AQJ5

Superuser I
Superuser I

There should be a way to report back bugs within that particular app. 

In the interim I assume you can still view YouTube videos with the slim black bars on the Rh and Lh side. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

AntS Moderator

Hi @aaaee2. :robothappy:

Assuming that you've tried everything suggested in this thread and all is otherwise well with your touchscreen, then, like BandOfBrothers says, it'd be worth reporting issues to the app's development team. You can do that by leaving a review  on the app's Play Store page here (also has the developer's contact details if you want to get in touch with them directly).

Might also be worth  sending an error report to our software guys via the Samsung Members app too (open Members app > Select Support > Send Feedback > Error Reports > Application > Tick Send System Log Data and attach a description of the problem).

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors