Support

Open search

Forgot my phone's pattern lock

SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi, I just forgot my pattern lock on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro

What should I do to resolve this issue without losing my data.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

Hi, CarolinaW

I've fixed my issue by spending more than 24 hours on internet

remember that, i also tried to use google sign in option from play store & google find my phone as well, but it was all failed.

after a lot of page visits and watching youtube videos, i was disappointed but 

i think on 5th or 6th page of google search results there was an article with the title :
"10 Solutions to unlock pattern without losing data"
so i read that, there were same things that i read before, like drfone, etc. etc. but at 6th or 7th point i saw a word "Samsung Find My Phone". i thought to try this, even i knew this site before but it was not coming in my mind at the time of trouble. 

so i tried to login on Samsung Find My Phone, just logged in, and clicked on "Unlock"

That's it !!

It was just unbelieveable !

8 REPLIES 8
Superuser I
Superuser I

You could look at the options explained on this link What-do-if-you-forgot-your-samsung-galaxy-lock-screen-password

A hard reset will delete your info but if your phones backed up you should be ok. 

This is one reason to also back up to alternative online vaults and Sd Cards etc. 

As the passlock is a security feature it's not meant to be by passed easily as it's in place to protect a person's info in the phone from others finding or stealing it. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Voyager

Hey @ForgotPattern! Did you manage to resolve the pattern lock issue? :robothappy:

Voyager

Hey @ForgotPattern! Did you manage to resolve the pattern lock issue? :robothappy:

Apprentice

Yes it is fixed .... solution is goven below

Apprentice

Hi, CarolinaW

I've fixed my issue by spending more than 24 hours on internet

remember that, i also tried to use google sign in option from play store & google find my phone as well, but it was all failed.

after a lot of page visits and watching youtube videos, i was disappointed but 

i think on 5th or 6th page of google search results there was an article with the title :
"10 Solutions to unlock pattern without losing data"
so i read that, there were same things that i read before, like drfone, etc. etc. but at 6th or 7th point i saw a word "Samsung Find My Phone". i thought to try this, even i knew this site before but it was not coming in my mind at the time of trouble. 

so i tried to login on Samsung Find My Phone, just logged in, and clicked on "Unlock"

That's it !!

It was just unbelieveable !

Voyager

I'm glad you're all sorted, @ForgotPattern! :cathappy:

Highlighted
Apprentice

Thanks

First Poster

Also this dr.fone - Unlock for Android can help to remove the forgotten pattern from your Samsung Galaxy phones, No Data Loss!

https://youtu.be/6mHjnPoel4c

Top Liked Authors