Support

Open search

Finder on Note 8

Apprentice

Can you please provide ETA for this issue to be fixed as testing was not done properly for this app with finder.

I am also facing this issue and because if this i am ubable to use FB.

First Poster
Samsies
First Poster

Hii bro..as you said finder option is not working in my galaxy note 8..Please help me if anyone know the solution..

Apprentice

I'e updated my phone's software this morning and that's done the job! Good times!

First Poster

If you update the software or reset the phone then your finder works very well but when you update all the apps in your phone then again the finder will not work again

First Poster

I just tried and it said it was all up to date :/

First Poster
Yes bro,, there is no use of updating the software...as i said earlier if you update the software or resest the phone then it works superbb but after when you install and update all the apps in your phone then again the finder will freeze..Bledy samsung
Apprentice

*****! So far I've only updated my phone software. Think I'll hold off updating the apps for a while. Had my hopes up for a while

Apprentice

Guys

I have an temp solution...disable Facebook and access Facebook from secure folder..than it will work 

AntS Moderator

Hi @Finderonnote8.

We haven't been given an ETA. But they're working on getting an update to the Facebook app out as soon as they can, so I'd advise you guys to definitely keep a regular check for it on the Play Store: Play Store > Menu (3 lines, top left) > My apps and games > Update. (Google's guide on updating Play Store apps is here too if you folks need it.)

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors