Support

Open search

Finder on Note 8

disable facebook will fix the crash,I think there was something wrong with facebook and samsung system

Observer

I am having the same problem. Even the fb will create problem after updating. If anyone has any solution please let me know.

First Poster

Disabling Facebook at first did not work but did it again and now it is working!  Thanks for the tip!

I am having the same issue and it crashes frquently. Search results are also bad, for instance, if you are searching "bofa" app, when you type 'b' in searching box, you wont get the apps starting the letter with 'b' instead you get all apps which has 'b' in the name of app.

First Poster

When using finder, the app freezes when I begin a word with the letters b,f , i went serveice center they  say need to flash sofware after service get my phone but till same issues 

i called Hotline and they advise again go to service center, totaly i very bad expriance this note 8

First Poster
Having the same story,

Any help from Samsung expert please ?
First Poster

It's a bit of a shame that no Samsung expert atleast reply or acknowledge the issues we are facing. 

AntS Moderator

Hi all. :robothappy:

If you’re having an issue with an app, and your phone is on the latest firmware for it, the best things to try are:

1.  Making sure that you’ve got the latest app version for your phone and its firmware.

(If you go to the app’s page on the Play Store you can leave a review for feedback for the development team; and there’s often contact details for them too.)

• Updating apps from Galaxy Apps: Galaxy Apps > More > My Apps > Update

There may also be an issue with another app that’s having a knock-on effect, so it’s worth making sure that they’re all updated.

2. Clearing the app’s cache and data.

On a Note8 on Nougat it would be: Settings > Apps > 3 dots  > Show System apps > (scroll  to find the relevant app, and click into it) > Storage > Clear Data, Clear Cache.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

AntS Moderator

Just received some news about this specific issue. I can confirm that the Facebook app appears to be the cause.

Our guys and the Facebook app developers are working closely to get an update for the Facebook app sorted and out to you folks as soon as they can.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

F does it on mine to any way to sort it
Top Liked Authors