Support

Open search

Error message 'samsung cloud has stopped'

First Poster

Dont sign into your google account during setup. They are clashing... Sign in after the restore from your samsung account has completed first. 

First Poster

Don't activate googles services. I did the Reset, then left it to setup without adding my google account. It fixed right up and works just fine now. After it has finished restoring your content, then begin to run with google. It is the two services clashing. 

Highlighted

Sumsung cloud has stopped

@Nh3 wrote:

Evening all,

I  get an error message popping up every 10 seconds or so. It says 'Samsung cloud keeps stopping' and underneath has 'X   Close app'. If I try and view photos in my gallery then a similar message appears immediately 'Samsung cloud has stopped' and automatically closes my gallery so I can't view photos. So annoying!

I have also had something suggest that my photos are not being backed up. Please help! It's almost unusable. Thanks a lot 

First Poster

Please take a look at the previous reply. Reboot your phone then try again

But how?
Apprentice

My husband logged into the phone FRESH. His Samsung account, his Google account, everything worked fine. I logged into the phone without logging into anything. But I think it forced me to log into Google to get started? I'm not sure. Either way, I just sold the phone off and they logged in as themselves to both Google and Samsung without issue. I've narrowed it down to ME. One of MY accounts is forever screwed up on Samsung. :( 

The same happened to me. Here's what I did. I uninstalled all the updates for Samsung cloud. Don't update Samsung cloud using the Galaxy store. Instead find an apk that will update the app for you. Here's the apk link I used: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-cloud/samsung-cloud-3-7-00-3-releas...

Observer

How do I stop it 

Apprentice

Have you tried the step above? 
"The same happened to me. Here's what I did. I uninstalled all the updates for Samsung cloud. Don't update Samsung cloud using the Galaxy store. Instead find an apk that will update the app for you."   Click the link Alan provided. If not, you'll have to wipe the phone and log in with a new Samsung account and new google account. You will lose all the stuff tied to those accounts. It's a clash between google and Samsung and we haven't narrowed it to which. I sold mine off because it never worked. It worked for two other people that signed INTO my phone but not for MY account. Horrible loss truly. I'll never go back to Samsung. It's a shame, I've owned 18 of their devices over 20k.. 

Top Liked Authors