Support

Open search

Emails (sent item)

SOLVED
First Poster

I setup the email account as IMAP when sending an email I don't find it in the sent item!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AntS Moderator

Hi all.

Just to update you all, the cause of the issue has been investigated and found, and our software team have resolved it. There will be an update for the Email app released shortly (version 4.2.29.2), so please keep a regular check for this update on the Play Store or Galaxy Apps.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

80 REPLIES 80
Superuser I
Superuser I

Are you using the stock Samsung email app or a 3rd party one @Bashar1

I use the stock Samsung email App using an imap account and mine do show up in 'sent'

Are your sent emails being received Ok by the people you are emailing ?

You could try deleting the Apps Cache and Data and try again and or consider a 3rd party email app. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

Thanks for your answer 

I'm using email app I note8 SmartSelectImage_2017-09-18-08-41-22.jpg

My sent email are received ok. 

I'm using IMAP too 

After sending an email it shortly appears in the sent folder and then disappear!

Superuser I
Superuser I

That may then have something to do with your email preference settings in the app or in your server settings when you access your email account from a computer. 

The version on my s8 is..Screenshot_20170918-085154.png

Current Phone ~

First Poster

Thanks again. 

It's really weird! Emails sent from my computers are shown in the sent Items on my mobile. But emails sent from mobile is not shown anywhere!!

So I don't think it has anything to do with the server..

Superuser I
Superuser I

You're welcome. 

Personally I have issues with my saved emails all showing in my created sub folders even after refreshing the folders. 

Possibly imap issues but I prefer what imap gives me over pop3 accounts. 

Current Phone ~

First Poster

Just today, 9/21/17 started having issues with my SENT mails disappearing.  I wanted to make sure I sent the right photo and I couldn't find the sent email after it left my outbox.

Explorer
I also have a note 8 and have the same problem before I put a virgin SIM in emails sent via WiFi showed in the sent folder after installing the virgin SIM they appeir momenteraly then disappear I do believe they are sent. I will ask Virgin.
Observer

Hi

I have also the same problem of sent emails disappearing on my Note 8 on all of my email accounts through stock email client.

Best

Boothy

Yes my Samsung 8 phone keeps doing it too.  Mine seems to be tied to specific people and they disappear within minutes of receiving or sending. It's is really beginning to make me regret changing from an iPhone.  I hope there is an explanation and a fix for this.  

Top Liked Authors