Support

Open search

Eligible Model for Android 10 update

Superuser I
Superuser I

android 10.jpg

Si j'ai pu vous aider un peu , cliquez sur le POUCE, Si j'ai résolu votre problème cliquez sur Accepter comme solution pour aider ceux qui se posent la même question. Merci
3 REPLIES 3
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @Cassidy007 , I have seen the same list on  Android Pure   but as far as  I am aware nothing official from Samsung yet and remains to be seen if it is completely  accurate. Whilst I have an S10  would be good if some of the lower end devices  receive Android 10 too.

According to  this article a Beta programme will be available in October for the S10/Note 10  Android 10 Beta

Superuser I
Superuser I
@JAMES4578 Personnaly i am never a fan of Android Update, on my tab S4 i loose to many function i love. And you, are you a fan of Android Update ?

Si j'ai pu vous aider un peu , cliquez sur le POUCE, Si j'ai résolu votre problème cliquez sur Accepter comme solution pour aider ceux qui se posent la même question. Merci
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Cassidy007 wrote:
@JAMES4578Personnaly i am never a fan of Android Update, on my tab S4 i loose to many function i love. And you, are you a fan of Android Update ?

oh right, currently I do not have an Android Tablet.      Generally I like the Android updates,  can be swings and roundabouts though (gains and losses).

Top Liked Authors