Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant beeping sound during phone calls

(Topic created on: 02-02-2020 04:20 PM)
Jacqui10
First Poster
Options

I have an S9 and whenever I make or receive a phone call there is a constant double beep sound. It cannot be heard by the other person, just the person making the call and it carries on even after the call has ended.

Its driving me nuts. Anyone know what this is please?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Jacqui10! Try this: Phone app > 3 dots (top right) > Settings > Call alerts > Disable "play tone when call connects", "play tone when call ends" and "notify during calls". After this, please restart the phone. 

0 Likes
anoman74
First Poster
Options

I tried this, but it did not work. Mine is a constant beeping sound, when someone dials me in a conference call. I have a Note10 unit

0 Likes
Andile
First Poster
Options

Scrap this feature please, it's ridiculous and annoying

0 Likes
Figgy01
First Poster
Options

have the same issue on my S20+ as well , an answer would be good please  @Samsung

0 Likes
Andile
First Poster
Options

Found the cause in mine and fixed it, check out any app that sends constant notifications, for me it was the speed meter lite, everytime network speed changes, it beeped so i turned off it notifications.

check your notification panel if there are any continuously updated notifications and try turning that off

0 Likes
NMorrissey
First Poster
Options

My problem was also the issue with notifications. I fixed it by going to the phone app, then the three dots, then "settings", then "call alerts and ringtones". There is an option to toggle "Allow alarms/notification sounds in calls". Switching this off may save my sanity!

0 Likes
shelbie
First Poster
Options
Did it stop making the beeping sound when someone calls you?
0 Likes