Support

Open search

Cell Standby/Android System/Google Play Services battery drain for Oreo on S7

Pathfinder

Hey!

I have the G930F Galaxy S7 flat. 

which modem can i flash to stop the battery draining ? And were can i download it?

Gruß Audianer

Screenshot_20180705-053529_Settings.jpg

After flashing only EREO modem,  amazing! 

Observer

Same problem here at S7 flat Dual Sim... This is ridiculous!

Does Samsung want us to throw away our S7s and run for S9s? :smileymad:

Screenshot_20180705-103133_Settings.jpg

Navigator

@nado4ilhas wrote:

What steps should I take to get back to Android nougat without losing my settings on my phone?

There is no steps, I quess, to save your personal data through downgrade process. I believe, your data "converted" from Nougat to Oreo so that it will be compatible for new OS.

And actually, it is better to wipe data along with downgrading, because you will bypass a lot of issues.

EDIT: Backup your data with Kies and using other options (Samsung Cloud, Google Drive), downgrage to Nougat and restore the backup then. By these steps you will save a lot of time.

First Poster

if only flash modem ereo, will i receive updates ota?

Pathfinder

Were can i download that new Modem???

Gruß Audianer

@audianer1990 wrote:

Were can i download that new Modem???

Why wouldn't you use search?

Modem for flat S7 (G930F) you can find from page 17.

Navigator

@nado4ilhas wrote:

if only flash modem ereo, will i receive updates ota?

No, you will NOT receive OTA after flashing different part of ROM than was included in official version of ROM. You will have to flash back the original modem in order to receive OTA.

Explorer
First Poster

Can I install the latest ROM released from Hong Kong then, Fixed issue with this rom

?

Top Liked Authors